Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Mother's Early Morning Calls and the Things They Do

Ok so lately I am an extremely busy person. I am trying to get my real estate up and running during a slow season because of the holidays and I am waitressing evenings, not to mention all the activities I am involved in at church. So I haven't been as in touch with my mother as I should.

Well this morning at....I don't know.....7:00 a.m., when I am sound asleep, my mother calls because she hasn't heard from me in awhile. First thing out of my mouth, "I was asleep". It is all kind of amusing, I have been so busy, the only way I was able to let her know that I was alive was by sending her an instant message the other night. Because not only do I have a very busy schedule but it is an hour later in P.R. this time of year. Well my mother, being a mother, starts to let her imagination run wild and begins to wonder if in fact I sent this instant message and that it wasn't someone trying to impersonate me since she hadn't heard my voice in so long. I tell my mother in a very sleepy voice I am sorry but I have been working a lot and I love her and I am ok. LOL Then she lets slip that she was so worried she contact a friend of mine that I haven't spoken to in awhile, something initially I didn't need to know but was still nice to hear about them. My mom sold you out bud, I now know that you still read my blog, I hope your well.

That is a mother for you, they call people looking for you or call you at the crack of dawn to make sure your alive.

technorati tag:

No comments: