Thursday, May 04, 2006

Prayer Request

It is an awesome sight to watch someone who is lost begin to turn back. A co-worker of mine has shown interest in my ladies cell group and the book we are reading, after they came and visited me one day at the restaurant. To bless her I bought her the book and told her to read it on her own time...no pressure. Last night when I talked to her she told me how she couldn't put the book down and how it lead her to pull out her bible which she hasn't done in a long time. She told me she had a ton of questions and was really encouraged by the book. I told her to write down all her questions and I would be glad to go over them with her. I also told her if she wanted she was welcome to come to church with me this Sunday. Praise God she said yes.

It is apparent that the Lord is working on her spirit and I just pray that she continues to let Him do so and that she comes to the Lord. It is a blessing to watch and be a part of and I ask the Lord to continue to use me as a tool.....a soldier in bringing her home.

technorati tag:

No comments: