Tuesday, November 29, 2005

80's Flashback

Early this morning I am driving down the highway flipping the radio station looking for something to listen to and suddenly I hear the beginning of a very familiar song. It is an 80's classic "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar, I crank it up and sing along to as many of the works and I can remember. I am hopping up and down in my seat as I am driving, rocking out and I am sure that if anyone saw me they thought one of two thing, either I was crazy or I was having a seizure. Then I start to flash back to when I was a kid and I remember jumping up and down on the bed with my mother singing to "Love is a Battlefield". Oh my goodness and do you remember the clothes that they wore in this video!? They were like layers upong layers of torn t-shirts made into dresses with 10 pounds of jewlery and torn fishnet stockings! Looking back now it was hilarious, what were we thinking that was cool back then. It was a good story though, lost and misguided teen runs off, makes poor choices but then runs back home.

The 80's got to love them!

technorati tag:

No comments: