Wednesday, November 16, 2005

How Awesome is He!

How awesome is God! I just got another listing appointment! Out of the blue my schedule blows up! I have 2 listing appointments and one showing this evening! Can you tell I am a little excited. It just so great! I had an awful time last night trying to fall asleep. Got a serious case of insomnia, thinking about a million things and just praying and asking God to give me some peace. Also, the business this month had been going slow and of course I was getting nervous. It is really hard when you are just starting out, but as always he delivered and gave me some good solid proscepcts. God does hear and answer your prayers and even if none of these follow through I am sure that they will eventually, so it is just another prospect in the funnel. I trust that everything will be fine, because I put it all in His hands. :)

technorati tag:

No comments: