Monday, November 14, 2005

Hair Do Mishap

Ok so you try and to something new right? I have naturally straight hair with just a little bit of a wave, and over the weekend I got experimental and decided to curl it with a curling iron and I was very please with the results. However I was not pleased with the amount of time that it took. Even though I don't have a ton of hair the whole process of curling individual strands witha curling iron was very time consuming not to mentioned that I managed to burn myself with the curling iron. I have a lovely red blotch on the edge of my hairline. So today after church I ran over to the store to get some dishwashing detergent and some mousse because I had just ran out. As I am standing in the hair product aisle I see this set of foam curls so I think that maybe this will be an easier way to curl my hair, hoping that some how I can manage the same results without have to use the curling iron and injuring myself yet again.

So I follow the directions on the case of curlers. It says to set the curlers in when your hair is damp and then wait for it to dry.......after a few hours this is what I got....

Not exactly what I was going for! Needless to say I won't be using the curlers again, I will just have to be more careful with the curling iron.

technorati tag:

1 comment:

Alex said...

WOW! Curlers do not do you justice:)

It's your inner beauty that we see, love and admire the most.

I guess you already knew that:D

God Bless,
Alex