Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ewwwwy Squishy!

So I did some pumpkin carving last night. Yup, that is right I traveled back in time to when I was 8 and I dove into my creative side and carved myself up a jack-o-lantern. I haven't taken a picture of him light up yet but here is what a pumpkin looks like from the in side before you gut them and ripe out the innerds...lol.....BUA, HA HA HA!

Ewwww Right! Well put your hand in it and squish....the sensation is defiantly interesting. Wet squishiness in you hands and pulling the strings and seeds squeezing and popping right out....now that I think of it I am sure you place the seed just right, apply just the right kind of pressure and have the perfect amount of slippery squishiness the seed could potentially become a small projectile missile..lol.

It was kind of funny because I was very structured with the creative process of my pumpkin carving, I could just dive in and draw directly on the pumpkin I had to draw several faces on paper first before I could decided what I wanted to do as opposed to one of my fellow pumpkin carvers who said to me that I needed to be "hardcore" and "just dive in".....lol.

It was all very fun and I got to make killer "Psycho" sound effects as I stabbed and carved my pumpkin. :)

technorati tag:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, you're back! I need my daily fix of your blog! Please don't abandon me again!

Anonymous said...

I think I spoke too soon...it's now Friday and there hasn't been a posting since Tuesday...this is not good.