Monday, October 24, 2005

It's A Small World After All!

Talk about a small world! The coolest thing just happened. I got an email from a girl the other day with the same last name as my grandmother on my dad's side. She had emailed me about a rental that I have listed. So I emailed her back and said the rental was still available and I told her that her last name was a family name and asked if she was from PR. Well she called me today, and it turns out she is, and she is a Regent student. Even cooler a few weeks ago or a month ago i was at a "after church welcome gathering" and I met this family. The husband was from Argentina and the wife from the Dominican Republic and they had 3 boys. The husband mentioned to me that they had a friend who was from PR and went to Regent. So I gave him my card to give her my number and give me a call, but he never did. Well today the girl that I just talked to was the same girl he mentioned to me. We are going to try and get together sometime, we were on the phone for about 30 mins! LOL Talking PR Spanish.....LOL.

technorati tag:

No comments: