Monday, August 07, 2006

Hey Guess What I Am Alive!

Ok, so it has been awhile since I have written anything.....Sorry. But there is quite a lot of interesting things for me to update you on quickly. First as you already know I have a dog named Buster. He is a handful but a ton of fun. I recently have been trying to train him to ring a bell that I hung from the door when he needs to go out. He has definitely gotten a hang of this bell, so much so I am about to toss it. Last night he was having a fit, he wanted to go outside but when I let him out he wouldn't do anything and this wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for the fact that I have to stand outside with him or he will cry and bark at the door. UGH. Finally I just had to ignore him until he tired out. Also, I am in the process of packing and moving yet again. I promise myself that I am going to stay and this place more then a year. I put an application in on a 1br/1bath so I am praying that I get it, it will be nice to live alone again, just me and Buster. Final significant update...I have left real estate and am working as an Office Manager at a university and love it. I am go grateful for the position, not only is it a great job but it allows me to go back to school and I thank the Lord for the opportunity. I know if was Him who opened this door for me!

So I am back at a desk from 8 - 5, which will possibly mean more consistent blogging. HURRAY! Well I need to get to work right now but I promise I will be back.

technorati tag:

No comments: