Monday, August 14, 2006

Soar Muscles and Many Bruises

This past Sunday a group of us went over to a friends house who lives on a lake. We had a blast! I haven't swam that much in a long time. I also took Buster with me and he had a ball, he played with a chocolate lab that was 4 times his size, he swam out in the lake and I took him out on a raft. He wanted to jump out an swim to shore but we were so far out he wouldn't have made it.

I took a try at windsurfing and did surprisingly well. I was able to stand on the board and get the sail up. I even got it moving but I realized I was going further out from shore and from the dock everyone was yelling at me to turn....unfortunatly no one taught me out to turn, so eventually someone had to come to my rescue....lol. Also, out on the water was a GIANT inflated dounut. All 10+ of us tried to get on this donut which was an adventure in and of it self. People were struggling to get on, wading in the water, falling up and being flipped over...it was like water twister...but it was a blast!

The next day I woke up soar and bruised. I had bruises everywhere from being grabbed, pulled, squished and kicked. But I would do it again.

Also on an unrelated subject, I just bought a camera on Ebay so I hope to be recieving it soon and then i will be able to post a lot more pictures. Hurray!



technorati tag:

No comments: