Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Student Orientation

CRAZY busy day! First Buster was barking consistently early this morning, then I let him outside and he runs after a cat. I have 20 mins to get ready and be here on time for student orientation and I am outside chasing after my nut job of a dog! I fly down the highway, praying that I wouldn’t get pulled over and I get here 2 min to 8 am for student orientation registration. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off ever since, up and down, up and down the stairs. It is so weird to see these students because they look so young, and this is graduate school…or I am just getting older. EEEK! Soon the school year will be in full throttle and I will be super busy but it will be interesting and it will keep me on my toes.

In other news, I will be signing my lease today….HURRAY…and moving in about 10 days EEek! I have totally be procrastinating the packing, but I will get it done.

No comments: