Monday, August 07, 2006

Weekend Report: Another Classic Meseidy Moment

 

I had another “Meseidy Moment”.  I went down to the driving range with a friend of mine to learn how to hit some balls.  I was actually doing ok for a beginner but I need A LOT of work.  We are out at this driving range in the HOT sun….I think my face was melting off, so I kept wiping my face.  A one point I ran out of balls to I reach over to my friend’s spot because he has some balls left.  Between the two stations are large black metal dividers.  I begin to lean over and reach for the balls, thinking that this divider is bolted to the ground….unfortunately it was not.  I begin to put my weight on it and notice that it is starting to tilt.  The gate come crashing down and makes this huge crash and shortly afterwards I come down with it.  I slammed my hand and knee into the concrete….not cool.  I look up and my friend says “I would have caught you if I know you were going down”.  Yeah….thanks!  Now, I have a very attractive knot and bruise on my knee ….very fashionable.  Looks like I won’t be wearing a skirt for awhile.  J

No comments: