Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Agressive Pet Fee

The saga of Samson continues…..LOL.  I went go pick up Samson later Saturday afternoon.  I get there and walk up to the bus, PETA has a SNiPT program where they operate out of a bus, so I knock on the door.  A nice lady comes out and asks who I am picking up and I tell her Samson.  She makes a face and said, “Ok, just a moment”.  So I stand out there waiting, and she is taking a little longer than I would expect.  Finally she comes out and with this look on her face and says, “I am sorry but….” ,  (at this point I am on the verge of a heart attack, I am thinking this woman has killed my cat or something), “we are going to have to charge you an aggressive pet fee”.   (UGH psycho cat!).  The vet said, “I have met some mean kittys in my line of work, but your kitty is the meanest I have ever had to deal with”.  (Oh, my gosh!  Ground open up and swallow me, PLEASE!)   She proceeds to tell me about how Sammy manages to break out of his pet carrier, how they had to handle him with mittens and how they had to GAS HIM!  Then couldn’t even inject him, they had to gas him!  Well he wasn’t any better when he saw me….the DORK hissed at me!  Once I got him home he was better and now he is back to his normal self, but apparently my kitty is the meanest kitty. SIGH!

3 comments:

bella said...

Umm... I think it's also the people and how they handle pets. I would not blame the entire incident on Sammy. And the reason for hissing at you was probably his way of sharing his frustration with you about "them." Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love that your cat's name is Samson. Poor Samson—they tied him down and cut off his secret strength. I always feel a slight pang of guilt when I hear of a cat's (or dog's) fixing operation but I know it's for the best.

I love cats but can't have one. I'm jealous.

Peace,

Tom (from blurty-land)

Meseidy said...

Well he is doing much better now. It is understandable that he was nervous. It is kind of funny because now he keeps going into his carrier, which he never went into before, like he is looking for something he lost. lol :)