Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tight Pants

Predicament of the day? Tight pants.

This morning I was lazy and was looking through my closet trying to find something to wear. I really did not want to have to iron anything and low and behold at the back of my closet I find a pair of pants I haven’t worn in ages and do not require ironing. (They are skinny pants, all you girls out there know what that means) So I put them on and they fit. A little tight around the butt but they fit. I look in the mirror to see if they are inappropriately tight for work attire. Mind you I never turn on all the light in my apartment in the morning because I have just rolled out of bed and don’t want to go through the pain of my eyes readjusting……ergo I am lazy. J I put on a pressed button down dress shirt that is long enough and call it good. Well when I come into the office and the lovely florescent lights are glowing, I notice that these may be just a little too tight, inappropriatly tight. Long story short I have been hiding behind my desk all morning. Going to put these back in the closet, they will come out when a lose a few more pounds.

Well it is the end of the work day. HURRAY!!! What did my day consist of? Well the usual typing and editing. I know this is not my life. J

So now I have to run over to my friends office, pick up a computer, take it home, trash a couch, eat something and try and go to they gym. So off I go to run my errands and get this butt to the gym. J

No comments: