Saturday, July 16, 2005

Samson is Not Going to Be Happy.......

Today is a beautiful day! The sun is out, the birds are chirping and the best thing of all my cat Samson is getting fixed. HURRAY!! That is right folks, they are coming off! He is not going to be happy with me....in fact I am sure he is going to down right mad at me. I am hoping that he is going to be high on all his medication and will play nice. I know it sounds kind of mean that I am so happy about him being fixed, but you have to understand my cat is a demon spawn! Sometimes he is sitting there purring his little heart out while you pet him and then suddenly he becomes possessed and attacks, believe me I have the scars to prove it. I love my cat, but he can be mean sometimes. So I think today is a beautiful day!

No comments: