Thursday, July 28, 2005

Day Improving - I Smell Nachos

Ok, so my day is slowly improving.  Not so much because anything particularly good has happened but because I am slowly coming out of my funk….because I am forcing myself too.  Have to stay focused, mind away from “blah, funky” thoughts.  However I am now being driven a little crazy by the overwhelming smell of nachos.  I put my left over nachos under my desk and not it smells like I got some crazy Mexican fiesta going at my work station. 

Well I got an email back from the pastor asking about helping out at church, he said he would forward it to the individuals that head up each department, so hopefully I will hear from them soon and start to get more involved.  I am determined to get out of the rut! Also, my girlfriend who is moving away (sniff, sniff another friend leaving) called me to ask me to help her pack and I said yes.  Even though packing is not a favorite past time of mine it is better to be doing something, then nothing and fall back into “blah, funkiness”.  Tomorrow I will aim to be in a much better and up beat mood.  Besides it is Friday and a payday, that has to make me happy. J

No comments: