Saturday, July 16, 2005

Visiting Continued

Good evening, or morning should I say? I just got back a little while ago from one of the cell groups that I mentioned I was going to visit. I went to the Spanish "Young Adults" and it went really well, the group was really small but everyone was very nice. I was hoping that I would meet someone from P.R. there but that didn't happen, no matter, everyone was great. They were all around the same age, "Young Adult", but they were all married except one other girl. It was still great to hang out with people who are as loud and animated as I am and spoke Spanish. It was funny because we were all from different Latin countries so we would use different words for the same thing and sometimes had to translate within ourselves....lol. The girls there all seemed really cool, I really pray that I can develop some friendships in the group. I defiantly will be visiting the Sunday service this Sunday. Later!

No comments: