Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Over It!

I am sooooooo utterly and completely over everything today, it isn’t even funny! I really think that in about 10 mins. I am going to loose it and start to eat the keys off my keyboard, may be I will follow the alphabet and start with the “A” or better yet may be I will try and make it more interesting and do the alphabet backwards and start with “Z”. The only problem with that is that it requires too much thinking and my brain hurts so I think I will go the easy route and start with “A”. Then I will move on to the numbers, which I will eat 2 at a time since I have the numbers on top of the keyboard and the number pad on the right of the keyboard. I will have to be careful when I do this, because I don’t want to choke. Once I finish with the numbers and letters I will move on to the symbols. I think I will throw caution to the wind with those and eat them randomly. Then once I get over that excitement (because that will be the high point of my day) I will calm down and start eating the remaining keys, which are the command keys, in alphabetical order. I am a little worried about the “Enter” key, it is pretty large and oddly shaped. Ok…..

…..A….B…..C…..D……….

Please pray for me.... :)

No comments: