Friday, August 26, 2005

One of the Lord's Blessings - Gummy Bears!

I am so grateful for many of the small pleasures that the Lord has bless us with and one of the ones I am most grateful for are Gummy Bears! YUM I LOVE GUMMY BEARS! They are so sweet and chewy and cute to boot. I can eat an entire bag of gummy bears till my jaw hurts from chewing. They are also so much fun to eat. Sometimes I will pretend that they are begging me not to eat them while I gnaw their head and limbs off one by one. I know that may sound a little disturbing but it is a gummy bear. Also have you ever noticed that you can do a before and after weight loss gummy bear? Allow me to explain. If you take your gummy bear and up it between your fingers from head to bottom and squeeze he gets fatter (this is the before) then if you hold him between your fingers on each side and squeeze he gets skinny (this is the after). I just love my gummy bears. J lol

1 comment:

Gary said...

That's funny.

I agree, gummy bears are good. Admittedly, I like candy in general. I got some jelly beans free the other day, but I was disappointed to find out that they were "low carb" jelly beans, which aren't quite as good :(