Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ready Set Go!

Ok not to brag or anything but may I say I am the bomb....no the queen.....nay.....the master of getting ready quickly! LOL I have to be at work at 8:30 a.m. and what time did I get up out of bed? 7:47! I actually got up this morning, showered, did my hair, dug through the pile of clean laundry I have right now because I haven't had time to put it away (which is driving me insane), ironed my clothes (one of them being linen pants), got dressed and was out the door by 8:15, with orange juice and Luna bar in hand. Thank goodness my office is only 15 mins away. Not that knowing any of this information will be particularly enlightening or life changing to any of you, but I guess I am still wired from marathon I ran this morning. Up, showered and dressed in 60 second or less! LOL I got alot of energy today, must be the new vitamins I am taking...:)

2 comments:

shannon said...

Hi there! Wanted to come by and say thanks for your comment on my blog this morning. :)

This post made me laugh, because I have those same heart-pounding dashes out the door. But I seldom iron ... let alone linen!

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for visiting! Yeah the life of a single girl trying to make it.