Thursday, August 04, 2005

Soooooooo Excited!!!

Very cool concert coming here! Who you may ask.well some of my favorite bands! Audio Adrenaline, SuperChick and Pillar all here at the same time at the same concert. ROCK ON! Me very excited! Concert is October 20, so the plan is that I am going to go ahead and buy 2 tickets and hope that I find someone to go with from not till then, being that I cant think of anyone off the top of my head that would be interested in going. Granted it is going to be crawling with youngsters, but I don’t care, it is going to ROCK! ( I have said rock 2 times already, I discretely rock out at my work station) Hurray, hurray, hurray! If you dont know who I am talking about check out the Tunes links below on the sidebar. This is so going to ROCK!!!!


No comments: