Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Shhhhhh Don't Tell Anyone!

Ok, so I have been MIA for a bit. I had a pretty good relaxing weekend, hung out with friends and did a lot of driving. J Didn’t make it to church on Sunday because I was beat and just couldn’t get out of bed…..oops L So no Sunday Service notes this week.

This afternoon….or evening I have an interview….shhh don’t tell anyone…LOL. As I have stated on many occasions I am not particularly happy here where I work. So yesterday out of curiosity I looked on the internet to see what kind of jobs were out there. I would like to get out of the legal field and try something different. I came across this add for a “personal sales assistant” and the pay that it listed looked very promising. I called to check it out and spoke with the man that is looking for the sales assistant. He explained to me what the position would be and I told him a little about my experience and we agreed to meet this evening at 7. Turns out he is the General Manager of a car dealership and he wants someone to help him follow up on sales leads, pull credit reports, contact clients, schedule appointments and so on. I know I could do all that no sweat. The only thing I need to check out is if this is base salary, base salary plus commission or just commission, but I can discuss that once I meet with him. We will just have to see what feeling I get out of it and pray about it, I don’t want to make any rash decisions. I will keep you posted.

No comments: