Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ahhhh Sweet Dreams......I Dream of Shoes

Well those of you who know me, know I have a thing for shoes and due to my current cash flow have not bought a fab pair in a long time. But today as I browse for the first few minutes of my lunch hour I dream of the lovely shoes that will one day adorn my size 8 feet. I look and there are too many to count….I think I could have the potential to be an Imelda Marcos. LOL Below of just a few of the sweet dreams.
Kenneth Cole New York. Color: Lilac. Faux crocodile leather upper. Pointed toe. Strap around heel with elastic inset. Leather lining and sole; rubber tip on sole. Black enamel heel measures approximately 2½''. Leather
Delman. Color: Beige (Fawn). Fine suede upper. Single strap over toe. Closed leather heel with wide suede ribbon laced through sides and tied in a bow at back. Quilted satin insole; leather sole. Suede covered French heel measures approximately 3''.
Leather



Jimmie Choo. Color: Rust. Smooth leather. Knotted leather tassels over top of foot. Leather lining and sole. Leather covered heel measures approximately 3''. Leather




Kenneth Cole New York. Smooth leather upper. Decorative white leather buckle straps over front and heel. Leather lining and sole. Stacked heel measures approximately 3½''. Leather



C Label. Pale pink and burgundy boucle upper with leather accents. Leather trims opening and toe; tapered pointed toe. Decorative buckle extends from sides over heel. Leather insole and sole. Stacked heel measures approximately 4'' tall. Leather / Other


C Label. D'Orsay inspired leather upper pumps with ribbon detail. Scalloping trims opening; lilac ribbon over toe. Patent leather toe with cutout hearts; metallic hot pink layer under toe; single open side. Tapered pointed toe; leather insole and sole; suede inner heel. Covered heel measures approximately 4'' tall. Leather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for the black and white Kenneth Coles or the Rust Jimmie Choos. It will be fall/winter soon and you need to close in those toes.

Lovely Lisa said...

I love Kenneth Cole...anything...most of my shoes are Kenneth Cole...I just have a thing for them.
But, I do love shoe shopping!! Maybe its the real estate agent in us, or the fact we are pretty girls...