Friday, September 23, 2005

You Like Me....You Really Like Me!


I have been blogged by Blog4God.com!

You Like Me....You Really Like Me! I want to thank the internet for being an avenue in which to express myself, I would like to thank my fellow bloggers and internet surfers because without you I would just be talking to myself, I would like to thank Mean Dean for considering such a small new up and coming blogger worthy of being blogged, I would also like to thank my family because if it wasn’t for the sense of humor, sarcasm and slight dysFUNction that I was raised with I would be a boring fuddy-duddy today. Thanks mom, dad and sis for keeping it interesting and last but not least I like to thank GOD because without him I wouldn’t even be here…..besides the dude has to have a sense of humor…..I am here aren’t I? LOL J

technorati tag:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psst ...

... yes, we really like you, but it's blog4God ... not Blogs4God ... a silly little branding thing, but I like to think it's important.

Meseidy said...

I am will be sure to make the correction. :) Thanks!