Friday, September 02, 2005

So Rude!

I have begun this new business venture this year as a real estate agent and I am enjoying it very much, however there is one thing in particular that annoys me. It really gets to me when I make an appointment with someone who seems to be in the mindset of buying something to then get stood up. UGH! I went into the office last night to meet with someone that said he was looking to buy, had an approval letter in place and everything. I called several times to confirm and what happens he doesn’t show. When I call to see if maybe he was lost or running late, I get no answer. So rude! This wasn’t the first time either, he was suppose to originally come in and meet with me on Wednesday but was running late and asked to reschedule for the next day, which I did and what does he do, he stands me up! No phone call, nothing! I know this is just part of the business but it doesn’t mean it isn’t irritating. Oh well, I just have to look at it as it wasn’t meant to be. Maybe God was protecting me from something and I am sure He has better and more prosperous leads down the road. I still have two more lined up and I pray that at least one out of the two leads somewhere, you know 50/50 chance.

No comments: