Friday, September 16, 2005

HURRAY FOR THE WEEKEND!

Yes I work for the weekend. I cannot wait till I am able to leave myreal job as a legal assistant and work real estate full time and it may be sooner then I think, but we will keep that between me and you. J (as I post this on the internet.lol). Nothing spectacular planned for the weekend, so anything could happen. Tomorrow I am going into the office (the real estate office) and I am going to start farming some neighborhoods, so I will be stuffing envelopes a good majority of my Saturday afternoon. HURRAY! But that is ok, anything to start getting the money to roll in. Tonight I was planning to go over to my girlfriends house and help her pack. They finally sold their home, HURRAY for them! But I am starting to feel a little under the weather so we will see if I make it.

Last night I went to church, the college/earlier career ministry just started a Thursday night service. Last night was the first night. It was really good and I will probably go again. It is always good to have a mid-week service or activity to keep youfilled through the week. They showed an awesome short film that really spoke to me, about how sometimes the unexpected comes falling down on you like rain and you feel lost and desperate and you wonder why and how this can happen, and how maybe in these situations it is when God gets the best opportunity to remind us how much He loves us. The film is called001 Rain and it was done by Nooma.com, click on the link to see a clip of it.

No comments: