Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Know - MIA

I know I have been MIA lately, I have been super busy and there is alot to tell! I will give you a quick synopsis, because i have to split, and then I will come back with more detail.

I am done with the legal assistant job (there is more to that)! HURRAY Praise the Lord! The real estate is really picking up I love it! I think I am going to LOVE my new job, HURRAY! I signed up a buyer today, signing up another tomorrow, have a walk thought tomorrow, closing on thursday and who knows what else. Busy, busy!

Well I am starving so that is just something quick so you know I am alive, got to split.

LATER!

1 comment:

Lovely Lisa said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you! I love real estate...I think its fun, but some people don't believe me when i say how much work it is...you know, though...more work than people imagine, but very rewarding...helping people find homes...
Good for you...good luck with your closing!