Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Olivia What is With the Hair?

I saw the season premiere of my favorite show last night Law & Order: SVU. I love this show….LOVE IT! However there is one thing this season I am not digging and that is Olivia’s (Mariska Hargitay) hair, I know it may seem silly but it just doesn’t seem to fit Olivia’s character, it is too long and the color is ick. I have looked for a pic to show you but can’t seem to find one. But I am defiantly not digging the hair, it should at least be shorter.

Anyhoo, the season premier was very good and I am sure there will be for to see about Elliot seeming to have some anger issues. Tonight the original Law & Order premiers, so yet again don’t expect me to available between 10 and 11. I didn’t get to see much of last season because I was working a lot, but I am going to make an effort not to miss to much of this season, especially since they got that blonde of the show. I wasn’t too fond of her and am happy that she was replaced. I haven’t gotten to see much of the new girl but what I have seen I like so far.

technorati tag:

1 comment:

Jana said...

A fellow L&O fan here! I have to agree - Olivia's hair is bad. Elliot's looking hot as usual.