Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hangover Without the Liquor?

Ever wake up on a work day after staying up a little to late and your head and body hurt like you were drinking all night, when all you did was stay up a little too late at home. This is how I feel today. I find it very irritating to feel like I have a hangover when I didn’t do anything, I don’t even really drink. My head feels like it is two times its size and is pounding. FUN! I have taken some ibuprofen and chased it with coffee but so far no relief. As I get older I learn that not only is staying out all night drinking foolish, but staying up late in and of itself is foolish. I am getting old, I need more sleep, I use to be able to get by with a minimal amount of sleep and now if I don’t I feel like the living dead with a 20 ton head. HA HA that rhymed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are getting old and that added to having to go to a crummy job makes for Imitation Hangover. If only the Hangover pills sold at the local 7-11 worked...