Thursday, September 29, 2005

Law & Order Crossover - Is Chris Noth Back?

Ok so I saw Law & Order: SVU and was freaking out about the ending because I was like, WHAT! They just get off! But of course I was very relieved to find out that both the mother and daughter got locked up last night on Law & Order. Man that lady was CRAZY!

I still am not digging Olivia's hair although it was better last night, maybe i just need to get use to it. Also, I have been seeing previews for Law & Order: Criminal Intent with Chris Noth (ROCK ON!) and Annabella Sciorra, is it possible that they have come to there senses and are getting rid of Vincent D'Onofrio (Detective Goren) ! Does anyone know? That would rock and Law & Order: CI may have a chance with Chis Noth, I LOVE Chris Noth.

Anyways I am doing very well, loving doing the real estate full time. HURRAY! Had a closing early this morning and I need to get on the phones and drum up some more business.


technorati tag:

2 comments:

Trouble said...

Mr. Big is amazing. :)

Rose~ said...

I just found your blog through Joe's Jottings, I think. It looks fun! I LOVE Law and Order...but we have something more important in common...Jesus Christ, He saved me too. I'll come back again to read your blog.