Friday, September 09, 2005

Ugh.....You Would Think I Know Better

Sigh, made huge-super-mondo mistake last night and am paying for it this morning. Last night when I got home around 7:00 p.m. I wasnt too hungry so I finished off a very small piece of left over lasagna and was good. However as the evening progressed I began to get really hungry and didn’t have much in the house……or at least not much that I wanted to eat. So I decide at around 10:00 p.m. that I will run out to the store and get something. So I head for my local Harris-Teeter to pick up a few things. Well in the same shopping center is my neighborhood Chinese take-out and I suddenly find myself taking a sharp right and into a parking space right in front of the Chinese take-out. I run in and order a pint of the house special lo main. (I love to eat Chinese out of a box with chopsticks!) I then realize that I still need some milk, bread and soda, so I walk over to the Harris-Teeter while they make my lo main. I pick up some milk, bread, soda and as I wonder through the aisle I find myself suddenly drawn to the ice cream aisle (a single girls best friend) and I come across these nifty new ice cream snacks, Edys Dibs, they are little ice cream nuggets dipped in chocolate. I am not sure what happens or what events took place but suddenly a box of Dibs was in my shopping basket. I checkout and head back over to the Chinese take-out, pick up my house special lo main and head home. It is now past 10:30 p.m., I sit down on my couch gobble up the lo main with a glass of diet coke and then proceed on to the Dibs. I can say that I didnt eat the entire pint of lo main or the entire box of Dibs, however I did eat well past 10:30 p.m. and now this morning I am paying for it, tummy is not happy with me. When will I learn?

No comments: