Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Better....Thank You

Today, I am doing better then yesterday, which is good. J  So last night I had dinner with my new friend, T.  I am so grateful that God has brought her into my life right now, because if not I think I may have gone mad.LOL.  We went out for dinner and had HUGH burritos last night at Moes.  Yummy burritos!  It was hilarious, T ate her entire burrito, all her tortilla chips and finished my chips too.  She contemplated finishing off my burrito but she resisted.  I thinking girlfriend likes burritos.LOL.  Then we went for Cold Stone. YUM!  It was good to just talk and laugh about nonsense,  I so needed to just hang out with a friend that was easy to hang out with.  I look forward to our friendship developing.  Thank you Lord for my new friend. J


1 comment:

Lovely Lisa said...

I absolutely love Cold Stone!! I get the boston creme pie--its my fav.

I thank God everynight for my newest friends (for everyone, for that matter) but for my new close friend, he is super special, and I don't think he realizes how awesome he is. I'm sure you feel the same about your new friend...and that makes me happy for you.