Friday, September 09, 2005

F-R-I-D-A-Y.......FRIDAY!!!

As the wise young men (now not so young) of the 80s rock band Loverboy exclaimed in one of their hits Everybodys working for the weekend! How true and wise those words seem to be on a Friday afternoon. I find that there are 3 days in the week that have a particular designation. Monday is the day that everyone dreads because it is the day back to the daily grind, Wednesday is the distinguished hump day because it is the middle of the week and if you can just make it over the hump you are almost clear and then Friday the end of the week, the beginning of the weekend, it is the day that all of us most look forward to and it is the day when the least amount of work is done in the office because everyone is ready for the weekend.

So dust of your vinyl record of Loverboy…….ok grab the CD.pop it in rock out and sing along as you make a bee line out of your office parking lot out into freedom, EVERYBODYS WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND, and dont even let the thought enter your mind that the fact is Monday is only 2 days away.

1 comment:

Lovely Lisa said...

Its so true!
Tuesdays are okay work days, i have finally gotten my groove back.

But, I am finding out that I am showing so many houses during the weekend, don't you? It sucks sometimes, cause I want to sell, but I also want time to myself to veg out!!